The long-term series of environmental conditions data are needed for determination of the relevant meteorological and oceanographic parameters including its extreme values. Archived data rows are used for this purposes as a rule. Therefore the long-term observations are absent in local survey points in most cases especially for offshore areas. An observation of major oceanographic and meteorological parameters is needed for this reason.
The other way to provide the customer with a requested information is hydrodynamic and probabilistic modelling for calculations of the influencing environmental parameters.
Company Profile :
- Oceanographic and Meteorological Survey
- Providing of the customers with Air and Sea Monitoring instruments and systems
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies for the Marine Constructions
- Calculation of the Extreme Environmental Conditions for the selected marine areas
- Environmental Impact Assessments